Are you the champion of brain teasers? Well you’re gonna have to prove it first! Take K-Zone’s brain teaser challenge - can you get all seven correct?
- You buy it to eat, but you don’t eat it. What is it?
- You may enter, but you may not come in, I have space, but no room, I have keys, but open no lock. What am I?
- How many seconds are in a year?
- Jack tells Jill, "This isn't the $5 bill you left on the table. I found it between pages 15 and 16 of Harry Potter."
Jill says, "You're lying and I can prove it." How did Jill know?
- What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
- In Australia, you can’t take a picture of a man with a wooden leg – why not?
- I come in different shapes and sizes. Parts of me are curved, other parts are straight. You can put me anywhere you like, but there is only one right place for me. What am I?
How many did you get right? Check and see!
- A plate
- A computer
- 12: January 2, February 2, March 2…etc
- Harry Potter, like all other books, has odd-numbered pages on the right. Therefore, pages 15 and 16 are the front and back of a single page, and nothing could have been found between them.
- Wooden legs can’t take pictures, silly – you’d need a camera for that!
- A jigsaw puzzle piece!
Are you the brain teaser champion? What score did you get out of 7?