Time to head back into the Aussie jungle and see what daring tasks are in store as a new season of I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! kicks off! With $100,000 up for grabs for the charity of their choice, how far will this season’s group push their limits to win the game? Are they game enough to be buried alive with hangry snakes being dumped on them? Would they be comfortable having an eight-legged creature as their bed buddy when they go to sleep?
Julia Morris and Dr. Chris Brown are back to host, but this season’s brave contestants have yet to be revealed. Try to guess who these contestants are from the clues, and let us know what you think for each number in the comments!
- He’s an AFL player who has played in premierships and is also known for his work off the field!
- She’s a comedian who might be a ‘fush’ out of water in the Aussie jungle!
- This sports star/singer/comedian/tv host may have quite a few skills, but are they skilled enough to survive in the jungle?
- A country singer who has won Golden Guitar awards is part of the line-up this season – can they add winning $100,000 to their achievements too?
- A triple Olympic gold medalist is diving into the jungle! How will she go?
What wild jungle challenge would you create? Let us know in the comments below!
Catch I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here! Sundays to Thursdays at 7:30pm from Monday January 3 2022 on 10 and 10 play!